Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I've been JUST renewed!

Welcome to JUST renewed!

This is a blog for me to share with you how amazing God is and how He is working in my life as I embark on a missions trip to Japan this summer!
"But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings like eagles;
they shall run and not be weary;
they shall walk and not be faint."
Isaiah 40: 31

My theme verse is centered on renewal, which is provided by God everyday. He first renewed me by covering all my sins with Jesus' death on the cross. I put all my terrible, sin-stained clothes in to God's hands and He renewed me with a new, pure clothes. Now, as I struggle with sin from morning to night, God's grace and mercy renews me every time I confess my sins to Him and I get to receive His forgiveness. As I prepare and go on the missions trip to Japan, I know that God will renew me through my prayers, your prayers, and His Word so I can face each struggle, frustration, and disappointment with His strength. Even though I think I am strong, determined, and able, I will get tired on my own. But, like it says in the verse, God will renew my strength- He is almost like my fuel!- so I can keep walking, running, and flying to fulfill God's purpose for my life.


Please also pray for my 'twin sister', Renee, who is leading a missions team in El Salvador! Her blog is at: http://justrenewed.blogspot.ca/. We'll be keeping each other accountable and sharing our stories along the way.

Love,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment